Saturday, February 2, 2008

Inspiration

Hello Everyone,

This is my first blog. What made me to start this?? I was inspired by my brother Praveen(www.mayajaala.com). Have read his blogs,I too felt can i start this one too. Mr.Omshivaprakash(http://platonic.techfiz.info/) encouraged me. Then it was my friend Goutham's (http://gomzie-shack.blogspot.com/)blog that finally made me gather courage in me and im here with my first blog.
I thank all the three persons. I hope all my friends will encourage me and correct me if i go wrong.
Please leave your comments and encourage me.
Thank you.

9 comments:

Gautham said...

just be natural..... write what comes to your mind without thinking... best o luck

Unknown said...

good attempt..
write your experiences which would be a moral for us

Unknown said...

great going gal...
keep blogging and inspiring all of us :)
all the very best...

Praveen Mayakar said...

To take a step forward makes your goal one step less away.

To start something gives you the courage to reach the goal.

The lessons that are learnt in the path is the experience of a lifetime.
The happiness after reaching it is unexplainable although its short lived.
To do what "you" want to do is always the best thing to do :)

ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ said...

Good, start writing what you feel like writing. Never think that you will be wrong some where. We learn by making mistakes in life. Making mistakes while writing something is not a big deal. Ha, don't forget to use language tools to check your grammar and spellings. That should solve your problem ;) Just kidding. Start blogging and see you will be a free bird. Wish you best!!!

mahesh gowda said...

good thinking...
u can do it wat u will think, minchu no needs any comments from other.

gud luck

mahesh gowda said...

Do ur work as u think n inspire us to do so.......

Unknown said...

hi da just now i saw ur blog.... i really liked it alot,.. hmmmm nice story.....

even i too inspired by ur blog da...

k k bye bye take care....

divyashree said...

Hi ashwini

Congratulations welcome back to Bangalore.I'm very much inspired by the article published praising urself and praveen in vijaya karnataka paper on 30th august...........u r the source of inspiration for youth